let’s say test scores are lowers one year
education system explodes into arguing over who whose FAULT it is
"oh the teachers need to teach better we should dock their funding if they don’t conform to THESE new rules"
"obviously the schools are taking all the money we need to lower their funds if they didn’t do good"
"IT’S THE KIDS! THEY DON’T WANT TO LEARN! WE HAVE TO MAKE RULES TIGHTER SO THEY HAVE TO!"
"their parents are obviously not trying hard enough, let’s crack down on parent child relationships"
and EVERY YEAR i hear this bullshit and it’s just
it’s not arguing “what can we do to make it better?”
it’s arguing “who can we blame for it and punish”
- dionysusof0 reblogged this from overflowchute
- dandaer reblogged this from nottestella
- dandaer likes this
- seductivecera likes this
- bigboybertholdt reblogged this from leonqueerwata
- despalrarchive likes this
- carbunculus likes this
- mintpastelwitch likes this
- sexymama22reapster likes this
- lieutenantcolonelmaeshughes reblogged this from leonqueerwata
- lieutenantcolonelmaeshughes likes this
- leonqueerwata reblogged this from nottestella
- nottestella reblogged this from overflowchute
- nottestella likes this
- overflowchute reblogged this from smtskulltrumpeter and added:
- fringtone likes this
- smtskulltrumpeter posted this